Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Your Truth

 



No-one loves the truth. No-one seeks the truth. Everyone believes in something stupid and evil. Everyone believes in something they know to be wrong.

Everyone has a petty, nasty, political agenda. Everyone has a petty, nasty, ridiculous, repellent, personal agenda. When pretending to follow and promote the truth, everybody maintains an extreme and absolute loyalty to some belief or ideal which is absurd, depraved, and utterly erroneous. If it wasn’t absurd, depraved, and erroneous, they wouldn’t believe in it in the first place! They wouldn’t want to and nobody could make them. Objective and absolute truth is not for them.

Such is mankind – currently and historically. Such is all of you.

But not me. I’m different. I’m better than you.

I’m a complete radical. I’m a pure liberal. So I do love and seek the truth. I want it – not to serve or better mankind, obviously – for my own sake. I want it to enhance my life – to make me greater and happier. I don’t have the bizarre and twisted motives of yourselves.

And it isn’t my truth that I search for – whatever that might be. It’s the truth. I hunt and hope for the true truth – an activity which none of you can even imagine.

That's the way it is, monkey-boys.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please try to be intelligent, insightful, substantive, and respectful in your valued remarks. Thanks! :-)