Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Planet of Monsters


Humans are natural predators, parasites, tyrants, slaves, animals, beasts, and monsters. The evidence for this is overwhelming.

The personal and social destructiveness of mankind is massive. Their intellectual cowardice and dishonesty are stunning. Their shallowness, pettiness, meanness, and nastiness leave you numb. Human beings are truly disgusting, appalling, revolting creatures.

The moment you spot a human you should beat the living hell out of it. Or run for your life. Or grab your vomit bag.

People are essentially evil incarnate. They're lowlifes, slimeballs, and scumbags virtually without end.

But human beings aren't pure evil. Pure evil doesn’t exist. It can't exist. Evil ideas, institutions, and creatures naturally destroy themselves. They cause themselves to fall out of existence. So, however much they may seem to be, people aren't pure evil.

The individual human doesn't attack and obliterate himself utterly. Nor does he do so to his fellow man. And vice-versa.

I myself certainly wasn't born to destroy myself, nor the people around me. That isn't part of my nature. And yet I was definitely taught this! My fellow, miserable, mutant, monkey-man's attempt to indoctrinate me into omni-destructionism was and is relentless.

But I still resist it. And the older I get, the stronger I get. Mankind has failed in its ferocious intent to brainwash and manhandle me into monstrous depravity.

Better luck next time, boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please try to be intelligent, insightful, substantive, and respectful in your valued remarks. Thanks! :-)